Pages

Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

2023 Job Hiring Issues

 Am I right to say that we are already a little bit past the height of pandemic? Since there are still some virus that is circulating I cannot really say that we are already over it.

Anyways, that is not the point of this post.

For two years now we are having  hard time looking for people who wants to work. And if we are lucky to find one, they do not last long. They easily get frustrated and quit.

What are people doing to be able to live and pay bills. I am puzzled because as for everyone to know, I am single, no kids and husband or boyfriend; yes I know what you are thinking... hehehehe... 

I own a home which is more affordable than paying rent, I only buy things that I need - the basic needs for that matter; yet, I need to keep my full time job to be able to meet these.

So, I am wondering; what are people doing to keep up with life's necessities? WHERE ARE THE WORKERS?!...


very helpful tools...

https://amzn.to/3HnaNza

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about Canada, but here in the US the government is still paying some people "pandemic pay". Their incentive is to collect and sit on their butts. In some cases, workers were making more than jobs were paying.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..