Pages

Followers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Days Off, A Conflict Of Interest

i am always excited
for my next days off
to show you
how much
i care for you.
making our little paradise
a heaven for you
after a day of labor;
your clothes washed
and ironed
making sure you look your best
in and out of our home;
although it is bottomless at your work,
a freshly brewed coffee
is waiting for you at home;
and the smell of dinner
on the stove
or in the oven.

You other other hand;
to show how much
you care for me;
wants me to just
sit back and relax.
especially in this warm sunny day
in our patio...
hand me with a glass of wine,
appetizers carefully placed on a plate;
while good music is playing.

well! I guess it doesn't matter
what's taking place,
my plan or yours...
because whichever or whatever it is...
it is still love...

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

check out my other blogs:

My Amateur Shots [link] First Mount Nemo Walk
Mis Canciones [link] Summer Holiday

4 comments:

  1. ParengJJ
    The giving or the asking,it cuts both ways. The idea is you cherish each and every moment and savor the goodness of love. Great write Pareng

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww....very nice..being in love and cared for is such a beautiful thing as well...big smiles jj

    ReplyDelete

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..