Pages

Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Rock, The Moss

I am now experiencing the calm storm.
The wind died down suddenly

Didn't you feel i'm hugging
you so tight!..

Even thoroughly pissed off with you,
I still loved you enough
to pick you up and
put you not on the couch
but beside me in bed.
WITH MY ARMS AROUND YOU.

Don't be fearful.

I asked you to hold on to me
tightly when you were unsure.
Hold tight.
I am here.
I have not moved from you.

Hold me tight.
I need you too.

Be strong
and push the bad feelings aside.

Probably caused by previous experiences...
Stupid! I know you are different.
Maybe the lines were said
million times by different persons,
broken and lied to,
But of course you are different!..
Oh hard to teach a heart that had been
damaged severely for so many times...

I take that into account.
I know your pain.
I realize the crap other guys
have put you through.
You aren't going to find that here.

I know your pain.
I love you.

I think nothing of it when
you all of a sudden stop texting for a while.
All i feel is an anxiousness
for your next wonderful words.

There is no pain for you
here with me if you choose,
much like the sore on your head,
to let things heal.

I am trying!..

I will help you heal.

I love you body mind and soul.
I doubt the rest did.

I am your rock.

CLING TO ME
LIKE THE MOSS
IN THE BRIGHT WARM SUN


I WILL KEEP YOU
SAFE WITH ME...

I am counting on you.

You can.
I never change.

I have been beaten to my lowest
yet i am still the same caring
person i have always been.

Goodnight my precious guy.

Goodnight my rock!..

Goodnight my soft
and precious. Moss. :-)

4 comments:

  1. i feel the love and your heart through out this jj...and it is hard at times to overcome the things that happen to us...

    like the new lay out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sir Brian!.. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend...

      Delete

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..