Pages

Followers

Friday, March 9, 2012

JESSICA SANCHEZ

once again
another filipino mixed
made me proud
to be who i am.
since i never have time
or barely have a time 
to watch TV...
or often than not 
do not want to watch TV
to avoid hearing
scary, sad and disappointing news
that made me worry about
my family back home...
i accidentally saw the news
on yahoo that says,
a finalist made J Lo speechless.
out of curiosity i checked it out
and all i can say is WOW...
i am teary eyed
as i feel every note
of the songs you sing.
nevertheless,
i want to thank all the
talented PINOYS
like CAMILLE VELASCO [link]
and especially
JASMINE TRIAS [link]
who made it to Top 3
of season 3
you guys always make me proud to be
P I N O Y!..
but for now,
my prayers to you
JESSICA SANCHEZ
of American Idol 2012!.. 



3 comments:

  1. Dear JJ: Jessica Sanchez is incredible~! Lovely and fitting tribute to this lovely lady's fine talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ParengJJ
    Jessica is fantastic! Her Whitney Houston no. was perfect.I wish her the best!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice...she did do a great job there....i am not watching idol this year as the talent seems to be less but this one def is a winner...

      Delete

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..