Pages

Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Manggagawang Pilipino



my apologies to my dearest readers.
today is the Philippine Labor Day,
and I have decided
that it is only proper to use
our national language, Filipino,
to express my respect to all
my co-Filipino Workers!

manggagawang Pilipino
ni hindi ka na ata napapansin
o napagtutuunan ng pansin.
nakakalungkot na sa araw-araw
tayong mga manggagawang Pilipino
ang siyang patuloy na nagdadala ng
pasanin ng ating inang bayan
para lamang patuloy itong lumaban
sa hirap ng kanyang pinagdaraanan.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

aking dalangin
na sana ay tunay na tayo
ay magkaisa
sa paghahanap ng tunay
na MakaDiyos,
Makabayan
at makataong lider.
Di lamang ng ating maliit
na pamayanan
kundi ng buong bansang Pilipinas.



Manggagawang "Overseas"
Dumating nawa ang panahon
na hindi na natin kailangang naisin
o gawing lisanin ang ating bayan,
at tumalikod sa pinakamalaking bahagi
ng responsibilidad na pagtaguyod
at paggabay sa ating mga mahal sa buhay.


akin ding dalangin
na sana ang lahat
ng manggagawang Pilipino
ay makaranas ng ginhawa sa buhay
dahil sila ang tunay na yaman ng bansa.
Amen...


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

i will try to translate later after work...
thank you very much!

photos taken from google

7 comments:

  1. smiles...i look forward to the translation but love the sentiment of it as well jj...happy labor day to you and you co labourers

    ReplyDelete
  2. knowing you.....I know what it says
    you are so kind and good and caring and sentimental....bless you and your people
    ...but you know I have a big soft spot in my heart for them...my little grandchildren being half ....wonderful people

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Filipino always sounds very beautiful when spoken. You should do a recording of your voice so we can hear the sexiness therein.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh hum...you mean to hear the beauty...

      Delete
  4. ...ang ganda at tunay na kaaya-aya pong pakinggan sir... i can feel your heart in here JJ... siguro po dahil your poem speaks in behalf of the many of us(Filipinos) who chose to be away from their families to work abroad and to give their loved ones a much favorable way of living in this world. I just hope na maraming Pilipino ang makabasa nito. You're a real inspiration sir.

    Good luck and never forget our country in your heart. Come home soon!!!(:

    ~Kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.
    Happy Philippine Labor Day!
    I wish you would have put up the translation or had it enabled here...I am sure whatever you wrote is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    Each week over at my blog, in honor of my first Blogoversary earlier this year, I randomly select the links of 4 followers to highlight on my blog as a Featured Follower! This week, you have been chosen. For more information & to claim your award (if you so choose), please click here...

    Don't forget to join me this Saturday May 5th for Blog Hop Saturday! Linky opens 8:00am-8:00pm EST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear JJ: Thank-goodness for online translation~!...What? No Phillipino translation..on Bing? Go to Google then..."aking dalangin
    na sana ay tunay na tayo
    ay magkaisa
    sa paghahanap ng tunay
    na MakaDiyos,
    Makabayan
    at makataong lider"
    akin ding dalangin
    na sana ang lahat
    ng manggagawang Pilipino
    ay makaranas ng ginhawa sa buhay" ~love joy bliss~

    ReplyDelete

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..