Pages

Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

change of dates but not the plans but still happy and excited...

(Day 12 - 6 more days before my "Cross-the-US-border Experience)

as the schedule changed yesterday afternoon and some unexpected things had come out early evening, i have all my schedule changed too. just the dates but the activities will remain the same. so instead of 13 more days, the long awaited experience will be taking place a little earlier i will be set to  do it this coming saturday afternoon, aug 6. yehey! 

i have made my reservation, to again this cheap but clean (hopefully) place for backpackers. I am all excited getting some info of what i can do to make my stay at buffalo fun. but of course as i have planned, i will be taking the bus to niagara falls, canada side and i will cross the border on foot, cross the rainbow bridge. and i will take a lot of pictures. hahaha... 

i will do my best to make my first experience of the USA good and happy. any suggestions my friend. i will just be around the Bufallo area. any activity and show that i can afford? LOL! or if you live nearby i could probably swing by and have a coffee. LOL!

to be continued... as i have told yesterday, ill try to take pictures of the birds, the chipmunk and whatever...  besides, i need to finish this movie - crap but it's making a sense to me, LOL! What movie? The Fling!... u haven't heard of it right, same here. just got it from browsing my NetFlix account...

OK... later the pics...

part 2... as i have promised.. here comes the birds, the bees and the butterfly...

and i just found out that behind the bush is a nest with a baby bird in it...



 and we have Mr. Stubborn... everytime i click he moves...


2 comments:

  1. I love that black squirrel and his name.. :)
    you are spreading your creative wings ,,,I see
    good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, have fun on your upcoming vacation. how exciting naman!

    love the garden pics. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..