Pages

Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

moving on...

i think it is enough for me to confine myself inside the house and wait for mercy. LOL!

need to move on. summer time has finally showed up. they are festivities coming up. so for a start. before going downtown Toronto to have fun. dropped by downtown burlington to check "Sound Of Music Festival"...

(parade expectators)

hopefully noone will ask about "R" and just let me go and have fun.  anyways, i did not say no to them telling me that they have some friends who are interested in knowing and meeting me. Whatever it would lead me to, so be it.

i have protected myself and "R" so much that i even have to wear a fake ring. (yes! don't tell me it's wrong because i know it myself that it is DEFINITELY WRONG and INAPPROPRIATE!" but i cannot have any way to let the people know that i am tied up. but it's not working anyway. probably there are a lot of people like me who are just dying to get someone's attention and win it. I have been in that situation for a sometime.

so i decided, to never shy away from any invitation as long as they don't mean harm. and hopefully i cannot hear any "INDECENT PROPOSAL" because of what i feel now, i know i am very much vulnerable...

besides, i cannot just let the season pass with nothing. it is like everyone is waiting for the late spring, summer and early autumn to enjoy the outdoors before the next winter comes and here i am so much on protecting this no communication type of relationship for nothing. i rather be enjoying. enough confining - that's long april 1 to today.

we (me and my friends) will be planning for the schedules that we can have and we can afford. For sure the Montreal trip will be the first in line. and hopefully i will be successful in getting my US visa; help me pray interview will be on July 19. that could add so much to my options. my ever loving brother is inviting me to go to Guam and Hawaii. i love that idea. for sure the surroundings will be just like back home in my province, the lovely Palawan, Philippines.

August, hopefully my sister have something for her birthday just like last year.

September, OPEN...

October, those friends and friend's friends who have been with me in Taiwan before coming here will have some party. planning ongoing. i am excited to see them again. after more than a year of not seeing them. we need to catch up anyways. and be thankful that we made it to canada. hopefully this is the last destination for everyone. Hahaha!.. i'm tired relocating...

November, trip to Calgary. that would be awesome. i'll meet some friends and my ex-GF, yes! an ex-GF. don't worry she knows me 101%. and during those times i never cheated on him. Come on! maybe it is hard to believe that someone is honest but i do... remember earlier i said, i am wearing a fake ring (the one on the pic above my other blog - Mis Canciones)  just to protect my no daily communication with "R"... that's how i am when i am in love. 101% honest, caring and thoughtful. very!

so that's me today. moving on... and back to my old self. the happy JJ... although there will be some changes, the doctor said no to so much meat, oil and salty foods... wish i can!.. hehehe...

and to you, hope you get this now... hahaha... Thank you for keeping me alive and giving time to check me once in awhile... i greatly appreciate it...
(taken at Dundas Square in front of Eaton Center, Yonge Street, Ontario, Canada)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment are highly appreciated!.. Maraming Salamat Po!..